About The Role
We are currently looking for an Engineer to join their team.
We are Domestic central heating and plumbing company based in Wallington who primarily cover the South West / South East London and Surrey.
You will receive:
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive day or hourly rate
- Overtime opportunities
- Company Van
- Office Support
- Access to training
Your duties on site will include, but not be limited to:
- 1st and 2nd fix of plumbing of Bathrooms, WC and Wetrooms.
- Carpentry (construction of new stud walls, renewing joists and constructing shelves)
- Tiling of walls and floors
- Silicone Works
- Plumbing Repairs
If you are interested in working for Plumr, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- 5 years minimum experience
- Hard Working
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Clean driving licence
- Based in South London or Surrey
- CSCS Card (preferred)
- Be Over 25
Apply Now For
- Job Position:
- Bathroom / Fitter Kitchen Engineer
Some error has occured.