Worcester Bosch Boiler Installers
Worcester Bosch Boiler Installers South London
When looking for an engineer to install your Worcester Bosch system it is important to look for someone who is Worcester Bosch accredited and can help with your particular situation. At Plumr we have over 30 years of experience in Worcester Bosch installations, services and repairs. Our large team of Gas Safe registered engineers provide Installations for homes and businesses throughout Wimbledon, Sutton, Epsom, Croydon and wider South London Areas.
Worcester Bosch Accredited Bosch Installers
Plumr offers competitively priced Worcester Bosch boilers and Gas safe and OFTEC premium service installations.
If you are looking to increase your living space by removing a hot water cylinder, need a compact boiler solution, have multiple bathrooms or need a reliable heating and hot water supply, our professional team can help. With a choice of boilers available to suit your home and your budget, from gas and oil, we can provide advice on the best Worcester Bosch combi boilers, system boilers and regular boilers.
What happens during a boiler installation?
The boiler is the heat of the home, responsible for heating your home and making it cosy, running a hot bath to relax in or washing dishes. Choosing the best quality system for your situation and having it installed correctly is key. We’ve broken down the installation process into simple steps below:
- Removal of your existing system. The length of time this will take depends on your current system and the complexity of the job.
- The installer should then flush/clean your system, the type of flush required will depend on your systems condition. Either a power or chemical flush should be completed. This will prevent any system debris causing damage to your new system. It is important to keep your system as clean as possible to prevent potential repairs.
- Any Pipework changes or upgrades that are required should then be completed. This can be a complicated job and can therefore be the most time consuming.
- Your new boiler will then be fitted. You can discuss with your engineer to change the location of your boiler, however it is important to consider their recommendations.
- Your engineer should suggest a filter to you that is best suited for your system. This will then be installed. A filter is designed to protect your system from any sludge and debris that can cause potential damage. If you have purchased any other accessories with your boiler such as a control or filling loop, these should also now be installed.
- Once your new system has been installed and all the relevant pipework has been completed, your system should then be commissioned. This will ensure that installation has been successful and everything is working efficiently.
- Once all of the above has been completed, your engineer should then complete a handover with you. This will help to keep you as informed on your new system as possible. Operating and general maintenance checks should be explained to you.
- Your new system will then need to be registered with the manufacturer so guarantee is valid. This will make sure you are covered should you experience any issues.
After Boiler Installation
Once your new system has been installed and handover has been completed, your engineer may offer some tips on general maintenance and how to keep up with it. This will include annual boiler servicing. An annual boiler service helps to keep your system and its operations in check and warn of any potential repairs that may need to be completed, before they become an emergency. Often, annual services will need to be completed and recorded to comply with warranty. Here at Plumr we offer Worcester Bosh, service and repair, tailored specifically to these systems.
To get a free quote or book a Worcester Bosh installation, contact us today. Our engineers are highly trained in providing a quality service and pride themselves on continuous customer satisfaction. We are happy to answer any questions and provide you with accurate and quality advice.